Budgeting with variable income feels impossible.
Budgeting in general feels like a chore. You know you’ll feel better afterwards, but it’s painful to limit yourself in buying the things you love.
When you’re on a variable income, it’s easy to tell yourself that budgeting doesn’t work for you.
But that’s not true.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to make a budget (and stick with it) when your income fluctuates.
Want to end the income roller coaster and stabilize your financial life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The “If you’re happy and you know it” lie that sucks your wallet dry ([2:55])
- Can’t stick with tracking your money? Here’s how to make it so simple it almost runs itself ([5:27])
- The dead-simple “give your cash a break” method that reduces your spending (even if you don’t cut back on lattes, clothing or eating out) ([10:32])
- How your inner boss makes you overspend (even if you’re self-employed) ([13:44])
- Why you should ignore advice from most personal finance “gurus” ([20:16])
- How smaller plates keep yourself from blowing a big payday on useless expenses ([25:00])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: