The promises of ESG Investing are very appealing.
If you’re like most people, you don’t want to build wealth at someone else’s expense. There are lots of well-paying jobs at questionable companies and investment opportunities that harm other people.
But you don’t want to feel guilty about building long-term wealth, right? ESG investing promises you to grow your money while buying more sustainable alternatives.
Yet, many now criticize ESG investing and say it doesn’t make much of a positive impact.
In this episode, you’ll discover how social change really happens. Then, you can better use your investing, saving and spending to make a REAL difference in the world. Don’t miss this chance to learn how to make sure your dollars do the most good for yourself and others!
Want to use your money to improve lives? Then, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How social change really happens (Moreover, why dumping money into “green” stocks won’t change the world) ([5:05])
- The counter-intuitive way to make a positive social impact by buying new outfits ([12:33])
- The odd way we can build an economy the works for everyone (without changing our entire economy) ([21:30])
- And our favorite: It’s not about the rate of return ([24:10])
Links mentioned on the show:
- Schedule a call with us https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call
- The statement from 181 CEOs about stakeholder capitalism: https://www.businessroundtable.org/business-roundtable-redefines-the-purpose-of-a-corporation-to-promote-an-economy-that-serves-all-americans
- The analysis of if they are doing it so far: https://www.brookings.edu/research/profits-and-the-pandemic-as-shareholder-wealth-soared-workers-were-left-behind/