If you’ve ever tried to build a financial portfolio, you know how overwhelming it is. How do you select the right assets for long term wealth building?
It feels like you need to spend days poring over spreadsheets. Plus, you find yourself sifting through expert opinions before you can take any action.
But while the financial world is complex, the principles for long term success are simple. If you understand a few key concepts, you can simplify your financial decisions. Yes, you can do what works for you without spending weeks constructing a portfolio.
In this episode, you’ll find out which principles simplify financial success—and how to apply them to build a smart, sustainable financial future.
Want to stop analyzing and start taking action? Then, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How a toddler’s building blocks can help you build a portfolio that builds your wealth ([2:16])
- How to spot which investments create long term wealth and which will evaporate in an economic downturn (no matter what everyone recommends you should buy) ([4:44])
- Why buying only one asset helps you build a better long-time portfolio than diversifying in the beginning ([15:39])
- The weird way diversification can destroy compound interest and keep you stuck living paycheck to paycheck ([17:51])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
- Learn more about Pierre Bourdieu: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Bourdieu
- Get the STILL Method Playbook: https://www.stillmethod.com/
- Schedule a call with us: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call