Frugal versus cheap. Which is Grandma???
If you’re like most people, you don’t want to spend money on things that don’t matter. Designer clothes, fancy cars and a new smartphone every year – that doesn’t make you happy. And it certainly doesn’t grow your wealth for the long term.
But you also don’t want to be cheap. Never splurging on something denies you joyful moments. How fun is it to have money you’ll never spend?
Luckily, the alternative to mindless spending isn’t penny-pinching. It’s frugality. When you’re frugal, you’re mindful of your expenses without denying yourself the things you love most.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to build a life full of joyful experiences that doesn’t keep you living paycheck to paycheck.
Want to live a frugal life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why “expensive” $5 coffee is a great investment (even if finance gurus think it bankrupts you). ([5:20])
- How “PMI” can add hundreds to your home loan every month without you noticing it. ([13:03])
- How to lower your insurance bills with a 5-minute phone call. ([14:26])
- A simple question that makes salespeople, handymen and other businesses give you a discount. ([18:40])
That last bullet point is all about a 5-word question that saved us thousands in 2020. Let us know if you try it and the results you get.
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
- Discover why we took a car loan when we could have paid cash: https://youtu.be/dDmOnrW9wUU