Regarding a tax increase, there’s only 1 prediction we’ll make: You’re likely to hear a lot about them in the next 1 to 4 years.
Whether you’re making 30,000 or 30,000,000 dollars per year, it always hurts to write the government a check for a portion of your money.
And with a worldwide crisis wreaking havoc on the economy, the government is looking at increasing taxes. There might not be any other options with the largest federal deficit since the 1940s, not to mention that states and cities aren’t doing much better. (For the curious out there, look at what happened to taxes during and after WWII.)
That might sound like bad news for building your wealth, but you can avoid tax increases — if you know how. And what you do with your next stimulus check could make a difference.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to avoid tax increases to ensure a stable financial future for yourself. Want to pay yourself instead of the government? Listen now!
Tax Increase Show highlights include:
- How to pay less in taxes by waiting 357 days before selling your stocks. ([4:58])
- Why actively trading stocks can raise your tax bill (unless you’re investing for the long term) ([7:02])
- The “payment plan” mistake that can raise your tax bill (even when your money grows in the meantime). ([10:57])
- Why optimizing your life for paying less in taxes makes your life worse (even if it saves you money). ([12:13])
- Why your taxes will probably go up — and why that’s a good thing for your finances. ([12:34])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.