Do you want to create a business that lasts? We hope so. 🥳
Entrepreneurs are ambitious, hard-working people with a dream. They do their best to build a legacy for their family and wealth for themselves.
But most businesses fail within the first few years. In this episode, you’ll discover how to build a company that leaves a legacy.
Want to impact your community and family for generations? Then, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why getting rich is the worst motivation to create a business that lasts (even if it seems like only the greedy make it big) ([6:55])
- How to fix society’s problems by getting rich ([9:27])
- Why firing more people makes your business more likely to stand the test of time. ([13:02])
- How to take charge of your cash flow, build up money reserves and never worry about profit again. ([18:46])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the Create a Business That Lasts show:
- Video about Ozinga: https://youtu.be/ucP_o0QXD48
- Youtube Playlist about Profit First: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-TdbcVNkUZjZEa8Q3aNC_rjNJFOMPUXn
- Increase your profits if you’re self-employed: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/profit