In this episode, we interview Jonathan Rivera. Jonathan is a serial entrepreneur and founder of The Podcast Factory. He’s a fellow coach for Brandon & Amanda. Simply put, Jonathan helps his clients to create an everlasting impact in their community through the spoken word.
Today, Jonathan shares stories from his early days. Listen to learn how he transformed his money-mindset. He also shares what he believes is the best way to make -and save – money.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Carry THIS in your pocket. How to reinforce a positive & abundant money-mindset ([3:30])
- A ridiculously simple system for controlling your money & saving hundreds per month ([6:20])
- The real relationship between discipline and freedom ([12:00])
- Generational wealth and your financial legacy ([13:30])
- The best (and easiest) way to make money ([14:25])
- An alternative – but extremely practical – way to think about money ([17:40])
- One of the best finance books that the ‘richest’ people read ([22:25])
A favorite quote from the episode:
“When you’re disciplined, you’re free to make better choices.” – Jonathan Rivera
You can find out more about how Jonathan helps his clients create everlasting impact at http://www.thepodcastfactory.com.
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into http://www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
Finally, if you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting http://www.grandmaswealthwisdm.com/call… just like Grandma would want us to do.