Most of us know that we overspend. We start our day with a latte, order takeout after work, buy a new sweater to celebrate the weekend…
These things feel good for a few minutes, but we regret buying them when we look at our bank account.
But budgeting sounds even worse. It feels like you’re restricting yourself and sucking the joy out of life to save money you can’t use for the next 40 years.
But you don’t have to track every penny to have a responsible financial life. In fact, you can eliminate overspending without ever making a budget.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to stop overspending and save more money without restricting yourself.
Ready to be more responsible without taking the joy out of your life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to reduce your spending at the grocery store with nothing but pen and paper ([1:59])
- The “Own Your Subversiveness” strategy that lets you say no to expensive temptations (even if you’re not disciplined) ([6:00])
- The stupid simple way to improve your financial health by making more money (without changing you job) ([9:11])
- A book that helps you stop overspending in your business and turn your company into a profit machine. ([10:47])
- Why “0% fee” accounts can suck your wallet dry without charging you a monthly fee ([15:15])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.