The financial industry is ripe with bullies and with bullying.
There’s always someone out there trying to coerce and force you into investments that are not right for you.
That is why you must be aware of the common pitfalls of some of these popular investments to protect your hard-earned money.
In today’s episode, Amanda and I share the 4 common criticisms people have about Bank On Yourself and how it compares to other popular investments strategies on the market.
Show Highlights Include:
- What you need to do if a financial professional tries to force you into an investment ([4:23])
- The reason why you make more money with Bank On Yourself Policy even if your average rate of return is lower than your other investments ([6:01])
- Why you’re losing thousands of dollars long-term in the stock market (and how you can save it) ([8:08])
- The “death benefit” trap that term insurances have (and how you can avoid that) ([11:29])
- #1 surprising reason why 99% of all term policies never pay out a claim (Being aware of this can save you the thousands of dollars you pay in premium) ([13:41])
Schedule a Discovery Call with us here: http://www.wealthwisdomfp.com/call.
Our last episode “What is Bank On Yourself and Infinite Banking?” https://youtu.be/uMIPTFC5qBE.
How to get an 8% average rate of return and still lose money: https://youtu.be/skQiiKjLPWA.
Check out “What’s more important than life insurance?” here: https://youtu.be/Fqh-8rvj7pY.
Check out the truth behind no-fee investment accounts in this episode: https://youtu.be/CTInqCvBGlU.