Regaining Imagination with
Mark Willis is a man on a mission to help you think differently about banks and financial uncertainty. He’s a financial planner, #1 best selling author, and the owner of Lake Growth Financial Services.
Mark has helped hundreds of people take back control of their financial future with sophisticated, tax efficient financial solutions – and today’s he’s on the show to help you out too.
We talk about everything from the ‘paper bag’ saving strategy, getting the most from your mentors, and practical tips for managing your money. A highly valuable and insightful episode you wouldn’t want to miss!
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- What money was like for Mark growing up ([5:15])
- Practical tips for changing the way you think about money ([11:30])
- Effective mentoring through listening ([13:10])
- The role of the U.S. Federal Reserve, and how it has shaped the world we live in today ([20:45])
- Places to keep your money that’s not a bank ([22:45])
- Investing for grandchildren in a tax efficient way ([23:15])
- Marks ‘secret’ formula for a successful life ([24:00])
- How to ensure your future is greater than your past ([26:00])
Links Mentioned on Today’s Show:
Southpark: Bank and it’s gone:
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into http://www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.