Six Ways to Pay for Healthcare
In part two of our special guest interview, Glen Hahn continues his quest of showing you how to navigate the increasingly complex modern healthcare system – focusing specifically on 6 alternative ways that are available to pay for your healthcare.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The problem employers face when it comes to employee healthcare ([3:40])
- A website you should never use when looking for personal healthcare, as well as Glen’s personal recommendation of what you should use ([7:30])
- How to handle healthcare with a pre-existing medical condition ([13:20])
- Everything you need to know when it comes to Medical Cost-Sharing plans ([15:25])
- Why you need to think about a plan for the worst-case scenario ([20:10])
- The coolest feature about a direct primary care practice, and why you need one ([25:20])
We understand that Healthcare can feel like you’re trying to tiptoe your way through a minefield. You may have burning questions that need answers FAST, somebody to bounce your ideas off, or even somebody to help do the research for you. Either way, if you need help or guidance with your healthcare, feel free to reach out to Glen at Ghahn@hahnhealthinsurance.com
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into http://www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.