What role do you want the government to have with your money?
Conventional long-term financial planning advice is this: Max out your Roth IRA and 401k, get it matched by your employer and you’re on track for a happy, wealthy retirement.
And while many people have used that strategy for their retirement funds, it’s not the only strategy you can use to grow your wealth.
In this episode, you’ll find out about the upsides and downsides of conventional retirement planning—and about alternatives that can help you build wealth without riding the stock market roller coaster.
Want to discover the best retirement planning strategy for you instead of copying what everyone else does? Listen now!
The Government and Your Money show highlights include:
- How big banks and hedge fund managers “quarantine” your money until you’re almost 60. ([2:08])
- The insidious way “RMDs” dictate how you spend your retirement funds in your golden years. ([3:48])
- How to save for retirement, grow your wealth and minimize taxes without locking up your money. ([10:15])
- Why employer 401k matching isn’t “free money” (even if you’ve been contributing for years) ([11:48])
- 3 ways to invest your money without locking it up until retirement. ([13:47])
- How to thrive in the next few decades while the world is changing around you. ([15:32])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.