Tim Austin has some lessons to share
We’re back for part two of our interview with Tim Austin; the veteran of time-tested spending and saving strategies. Today, he shares 8 financial lessons that you can learn from Grandma’s Generation.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- A responsibility philosophy people mistakenly don’t understand ([3:20])
- Learning from other people’s mistakes, and how you can avoid making the same ones ([5:00])
- What it means to really live within your means ([7:00])
- How to use debt to your advantage ([8:20]0
- The secret to financial success ([11:10])
- The power of compounding interest ([11:50])
- Is your home really your greatest asset? ([13:10])
- The connection between physical well-being and financial health ([18:20])
- Tim Austin has a favorite saving tool for Millenials ([28:30])
Links Mentioned In Today’s Show:
Find more of Tim’s work over at http://www.bankonyourself.com
You can also find Tim’s story in chapter 11 of the best-selling book ‘Bank On Yourself Revolution’
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into http://www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.