You might agree, “Together is better than rich.” Do you know how could community help you increase your chances of getting wealthy?
Growing your wealth is important. You don’t want to run out of money in retirement or cancel on your loved ones because you “can’t afford it”.
But you don’t want to be rich and lonely either. And when everything you do costs money, it might feel like you have to choose between growing your wealth and having an active social life.
But you can have both. In fact, having a great community can grow your wealth better than most stocks you can buy.
In this episode, you’ll find out about 3 ways to find a community that grows your wealth for the long term—and empowers you to save more money to become wealthy.
Want to combine community and wealth building? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How your DIY personal finance path can be ruined if it’s too much “personal” and too little “finance” ([2:54])
- The weird way a community can grow your wealth (even if you never exchange any money) ([5:31])
- Why you can’t learn everything about finance (and how that helps you become wealthier) ([8:05])
- How learning from one personal finance “expert” can build a financial future you hate (even if you follow their advice perfectly) ([9:05])
- The insidious way personal finance gurus build “cults” that keep their followers from experiencing financial freedom ([11:07])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.