Personal finance is more stressful than ever. And it’s no wonder.
We’ve got inflation eating away at our savings. Then, prices are skyrocketing to destroy our best laid spending plans. On top of that, there seems to be a new “investment opportunity” every week.
It’s stressful to even think about money. But it doesn’t have to be.
Even in this bananas economy, you can have financial sanity. In other words, no matter what’s happening on Wall Street or on the job market, it’s possible to achieve peace of mind and stability.
In this episode, you’ll discover exactly how to turn financial stress into financial sanity. We want you to feel in control of your money.
Want to stop feeling overwhelmed and stressed? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The odd way having some financial stress accelerates your wealth building. ([5:25])
- The “Money Meetings” strategy that reduces your financial stress and gives you confidence about your finances. ([9:58])
- How “Smart Debt” is better than having zero debt (no matter what Dave Ramsey tells you). ([15:26])
- Why laying on the couch relieves your financial stress and simplifies saving money. ([21:32])
Links mentioned on the show:
- The “budgeting” app that has saved our marriage: “You’ve never budgeted like this before: https://ynab.com/referral/?ref=RzDArtdB4Y-ZA8T5
- How we run our “money meetings” to be life-giving and yet effective: https://stillmethod.com
- For business owners, here’s you cash-flow management system to bring sanity to complicated decision making: https://youtu.be/L-HRPFhiaFw
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.