Conventional finance doesn’t work for everyone. Savings accounts pay almost no interest. The stock market can be a roller coaster. Then, of course, your bank might not have your best interest at heart.
That’s why people discovered alternatives like Velocity Banking and Infinite Banking.
But do they work? Would they work for you? And, if so, which one should you go with?
In this episode, you’ll find out the pros and cons of both. We also help you discover which option might be best for you to build a smart, sustainable financial future.
Want an alternative to conventional finance that works for you? Then, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The “stationary bike” of finances that keeps you stuck in debt ([5:51])
- How the finance industry keeps most wealth-building strategies hidden from you ([7:02])
- Why Velocity Banking can get you out of debt, but won’t make you wealthy (and how to build more wealth with Infinite Banking) ([10:07])
- The Gandalf analogy that shows you exactly which financial strategy is best for you and your goals. ([12:35])
- How to combine Infinite Banking and Velocity Banking to get out of debt, build long-term wealth, and never depend on banks again. ([14:40])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
- Episode 89 – Velocity Banking An Honest Review is available at https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/podcast/velocity-banking-an-honest-review/.
- See some Velocity Banking and Infinite Banking math over on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/sslgXRLBN28
- Not Your Average Financial Summit at https://notyouraverage.mn.co/share/KzDIstKYJAfTbzYV?utm_source=manual.
- CFO Hours at CFOhours.com.