There’s a lot of financial advice in podcasts, TV shows and other publications. But the advice that worked for someone else might not help you grow your wealth. You might get personal advice on a TV show, but the chances for that are slim to none.
Suze Orman hosts The Suze Orman Show where she helps everyday people make better financial decisions. But not all of them are great as general advice.
In this week’s episode, you’ll find out which of Suze Orman’s financial advice you should follow and which you should ignore.
Want to follow advice that works for you instead of believing blanket statements from a TV guru? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- 2 types of people who shouldn’t put money into a Roth IRA (and where to put your money instead). ([6:31])
- How to never work on your day job again (without sacrificing income or lifestyle). ([7:48])
- Why Suze Orman’s investing advice can tank your portfolio and torch your retirement funds. ([8:18])
- How paying extra for “expensive” coffee is great for your finances if you don’t own a car. ([10:58])
- Why following anyone’s advice blindly is a bad strategy (and how to do your own research without becoming a financial advisor). ([14:54])
- How to spot a great financial professional by looking at their calendar. ([16:55])
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/ It’s time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call just like Grandma would want us to do.