Do you have a 401(k)?
But did you know that the 401(k) was created accidentally?
Were you aware that one of the first people to establish a 401(k) later called it “a monster” that should be “blown up”?
Unfortunately, many people blindly follow the paths set by financial gurus, trusting and believing in the benefits without really considering the cons!
That’s why, in today’s episode, we discuss several objections to 401(k)s that may just change how you think about them!
- Shocking historical facts about 401(k)s (3.11)
- The 3 biggest objections to 401(k)s you should consider (6.44)
- Some 401(k) benefits to keep in mind (10.38)
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Schedule a Discovery Call at wealthwisdomfp.com/call
- Read more about the history of the 401(k) here: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-inventor-of-the-401k-says-he-created-a-monster-2016-05-16